IFFO is hiring an Office manager for its representative office in Beijing, China
Application Closing Date: 8th March 2022
Desirable Starting Date: 10th March 2022 or earlier
Duration appointment: indefinite, subject to successful completion of probationary period
Company Headquarters: London, UK
Working Location: Xuanwumenwai Street, Beijing, China
- Full-time position, reporting to IFFO China Director
- Manage office administration and assist with office operations in China, including banking, China tax, auditing, office leasing, staff attendance, recruitment, insurance, purchasing of office supplies, etc.
- Coordinate with China Office’s contracted service providers for the out-sourced administrative work, such as book-keeping, property management, office cleaning, translation, printing, etc, handle the in-house translation for urgent tasks.
- Contribute to recruiting new member clients and maintaining current member clients of IFFO.
- Manage relationships with Chinese and Asian media, release IFFO articles, update the media contact lists and manage the IFFO China office’s social media accounts (for example, WeChat). Monitor Chinese and Asian media participation in IFFO events and follow-up.
- Edit the monthly Chinese newsletter of IFFO China Office; synchronize IFFO Chinese websites. Polish reports on IFFO China Office’s events to be published in IFFO’s newsletters.
- Contribute to organizing IFFO China and Asia workshops/webinars; Support the in-China event-management of conferences that IFFO jointly hosts with Chinese partnering companies; Support annual IFFO members meeting and annual conference.
- Organize internal activities, such as meetings, awayday, in-house training projects of IFFO China Office.
- Assist China Director with daily work schedule, such as business appointments, business trip logistics, contacts database maintenance, administrative support in office, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by China Director (including but not limited to PPT preparation, on-demand research, etc.)
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Chinese nationality, with permanent residence in Beijing
- University degree or above, majored in English language, international trade, international economy, agriculture, communications, law, or other related background
- Excellent reading/writing/speaking in English (no less than IELTS 7/ TOEFL 95/ TEM 8)- this will be tested during the interview
- Previous working experience in communications, or dealing with media and social media (e.g., WeChat) is highly desirable
- Good communication and coordination skills especially in a multi-cultural environment
- Skilled in the use of computers, competent with Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher or similar; additional IT skills would be a plus
- Responsible, patient, attentive to details and well- organized
- Reliable team player and highly self-motivated, proactive, ability of multi-tasking
We are seeking high-quality applications to establish a shortlist for further interviews. Please send your CVs (Chinese and English) with covering letter to email@example.com before the closing date.
For more information: