IFFO Operations Manager
London based, permanent and full time role
Main purpose of the job: Support the operations of all departments across the organisation.
Liaison with: Members of the internal management team, the organisations China representative office, external suppliers, accountants, members, potential members, and delegates for annual conferences, third party service providers
- Develop a project management tool to improve operative functions e.g Conferences, Members meetings
- Membership management / Administration: Maintaining membership database and users for the members’ area of the organisations website and document protection software.
- Maintaining CRMs, databases, and web pages.
- Oversee the compliance with Employment and Health and Safety Regulations (training will be provided).
- Invoicing and follow-up of members and follow-up of debtors in coordination with the bookkeeper.
- Respond to enquiries relating to membership, and process membership applications and cancellations.
- Operationally distribute news, flash alerts and other communications to members.
Events / Operations
1. Assist the Operations Lead in the preparation of events, including venue, suppliers, logistics, online meeting space, contracts, PCO contact etc.
You will also be required to attend 2, week long, international events per year in locations including Miami.
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/relevant professional qualification
- Highly numerate
- Proven experience working with a CRM platform including demonstrable success with managing CRM operations
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Hands-on approach and a 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications Previous
- Project Management experience (in the events sector is desirable)
Fluent English and Good Spanish knowledge is essential due to the markets in which we operate
Event Management experience
What we will offer you:
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 30-minute unpaid break each day.
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 per annum, inc benefits
Annual leave: 20 days and will receive an additional day’s holiday for each competed year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.
Contributory pension scheme: Auto enrolled to a contributory scheme.
This role will be largely working from home but you will be required to travel into the SE London based office 1/2 days per month.