The IFFO Members' Meeting held each year in April/early May is a more personal gathering of the IFFO family, without the broader audience that attends the Annual Conference.
Timed to allow discussion about the new seasons for some of the main pelagic fisheries, producer members and premium members can hear updates on supply and demand and hold important in-person meetings with trading partners. Delegates include:
- The world’s largest fishmeal and fish oil manufacturers
- Traders and shippers
- Agricultural and aquacultural feed producers
- Fish oil refiners
- Analytical laboratories and consultants
- Nutritional supplement suppliers for farmed livestock
- Banks and insurers
- Human nutritional supplements manufacturers (omega-3s)
The Members' Meeting is an ideal opportunity for business and for networking - if you are involved in the fishmeal, feed, or fish oil business, or in their associated supply chains and need to keep your finger on the pulse of the industry, this is the event for you.
Once registrations open, the list of registered delegates can be downloaded here (pdf updated weekly).
If you are interested in membership of IFFO, please click here for an overview and application form.