Of a financially strong, globally respected company that celebrated its 60thanniversary last year, with official presence in China for 11 years.
IFFO is a trade body representing the marine ingredients industry worldwide.
Company: IFFO 2012 Limited China Representative Office (www.iffo.com)
Company Headquarters: London, UK
Working Location: Xuanwumenwai Street, Beijing, China
Desirable Starting Date: 11th January 2021
Duration of Appointment: one year
Gross Pay: CNY 8000 per month based on 12 payments a year
- Full-time position for one year, reporting to the IFFO China Technical Specialist
- Assist in the handling of applications for the import license with China Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affair (MOA)
- Responsible for the promotion of the MOA import licensing service to potential clients
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the MOA license service database
- Responsible for the document review and feedback replying to overseas clients
- Responsible for the arrangement of document translations, such as translations from general documents in English into Chinese coordination with the translation agency and proofreading.
- Responsible for document filing and administration.
- Assist in coordinating with the third-party customs clearance agency and courier company regarding sample delivery and document transfer as parts of the MOA license service
- Other tasks assigned by the China Technical Specialist or the China Director
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Chinese nationality, with permanent residence in Beijing
- University graduate, preferably major in English language, agriculture, animal nutrition or other relevant background
- Excellent reading/ writing/ speaking in English (no less than IELTS 6.5/ TOEFL 80/ TEM 8)-this will be tested during the interview
- Good communication and networking skills, especially in a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, Microsoft Office programs, and electronic filing protocols-this will be tested during the interview
- Responsible, patient, attentive to details and well-organized
- Reliable team player and highly self-motivated
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com.